Halo Forever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Forever Forums

Bungie's top games shall live forever.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No more user rank avatars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowChief212
Administator
ShadowChief212

Male Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-02-08

No more user rank avatars Empty
PostSubject: No more user rank avatars   No more user rank avatars Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 12:40 am

I decided that they avatars for ranks was too much of a hassle, there are times where the links don't work, so I just deleted the user rank avatars.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=haloforeverf
Labraid
Administator
Labraid

Male Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: No more user rank avatars   No more user rank avatars Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 10:00 am

I looks much better like this.
Back to top Go down
Mattimeo
Mattimeo

Male Number of posts : 504
Location : Save the original Halo Forever Forums! Boycott the new ones!
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: No more user rank avatars   No more user rank avatars Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 4:26 am

We should be able to do something like the CT's at GW. That wouls be so much better than having 'Jackal' or 'Elite' under your name permanently.

Also, is there anywhere with a list of all of the ranks? And is it possible to choose to have a 'lower' rank if you prefer that?
Back to top Go down
ShadowChief212
Administator
ShadowChief212

Male Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: No more user rank avatars   No more user rank avatars Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 10:59 am

Mattimeo wrote:
We should be able to do something like the CT's at GW. That wouls be so much better than having 'Jackal' or 'Elite' under your name permanently.

Also, is there anywhere with a list of all of the ranks? And is it possible to choose to have a 'lower' rank if you prefer that?

Sorry, I wish these forums would allow Custom User titles but it doesn't.

Theres a list of the ranks in the FAQ's, but I couldn't make it permenant for certain users to stay at that rank unless I could turn off that users post count, if i can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=haloforeverf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more user rank avatars   No more user rank avatars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more user rank avatars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Forever Forums :: The Basics :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: